Packer of finished products
- Salary: 700 – 1000 €
- Work schedule: 4 working days/4 days off (from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.) or 3 working days / 3 days off
- Job application: Official employment contract
- Accommodation: Provided free of charge
- Food: 2 free meals
- Place of work: Lithuania, Utena
Our client Biovela Group is the largest and most modern group of meat processing enterprises in Lithuania, which is one of the largest producers of meat products in Central Europe. It started its operations in 1994 and currently occupies a large part of the Lithuanian market of meat products.
Due to the opening of the new line we are looking for a packer of finished products
Open position: Packer, marker, product molder, etc.
What Do You Need To Do: Depending on the workshop – packaging and labeling of finished products. Preparation of raw materials for heat treatment
• Men, women from 20 to 55 years old
• Physical endurance
• Implementation of sanitary and hygienic norms
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Depends on the workshop (3/3 or 4/4)
• Work in one 12-hour shift (6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.). Some workshops may have night shifts
• Breaks – 1.5 hours during the working day
• The total number of working hours during the month is 168 (in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania)
• It is possible to work overtime 50-80 hours/month
• Payment at the start – 4 €/hour
• Payment after 3 months of work – 4.40 €/hour
Benefits of working with Biovela:
• The employer pays for all visa costs, flights, and also compensates for training in a specialty
• Official contract with the company
• Full social package (mandatory health insurance)
• Quick registration
• Free comfortable housing
• 2 free meals
• Work on a new line
• The employer fully provides work clothes and personal protective equipment
Before the start of registration, an individual interview is held with each employee so that each employee receives all the necessary information about the employer and the terms of employment.
After the interview, the date of arrival and employment is agreed upon.