This Policy does not apply to any mobile applications or third party sites that you may use, including those sites that are accessed through hyperlinks at https://rcpersona.com/.
List of personal data
List of personal data of users that can be collected, stored and used when working with https://rcpersona.com/:
– your last name, first name and patronymic, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other contact details;
– information about your visits and use of https://rcpersona.com/, including the duration of visits, page views and ways of navigation;
– information that you enter when using the services at https://rcpersona.com/;
– information contained in any messages you send us by e-mail or via https://rcpersona.com/, including communication content and metadata;
– any other personal information that you send us and enter during registration at https://rcpersona.com/.
Objectives of personal data processing
The personal information you provide through https://rcpersona.com/ will be used for the following purposes:
– administration of https://rcpersona.com/ and business;
– personalization https://rcpersona.com/ for you, allowing you to use our services on the site https://rcpersona.com/;
– sending messages to the user (email, sms, Viber);
– providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user on this information);
– as well as other uses.
In addition, we use your personal information for marketing purposes (commercial newsletters and marketing notices about new products, services and offers that we believe will be of interest to you) in accordance with the law.
Access to your personal data
We may disclose your personal information in exceptional cases only for the purposes set out in this Policy to any of our employees, officials, insurers, professional consultants, agents, suppliers, as well as gas distribution and / or gas supply companies, etc.
Please be informed that the information provided by you is included in the databases of personal data owned by the Limited Liability Company “Region Postach-Group” (identification code of the legal entity in the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine – 41260164, location: Ukraine, 02098, Kyiv, Yuriy Shumsky St., building 5, office 312) for the purpose of their processing, for accounting within the limits provided by law. To fulfill the above purpose, your data may be provided to third parties directly involved in the processing of this data.
Personal data may be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
– your unambiguous consent to such transfer;
– the need to conclude or execute a transaction between us and a third party in your favor;
– the need for the formation and implementation of legal procedures (claims, lawsuits, lawsuits, etc.);
– in the presence of important grounds of public interest;
– at the reasonable request of state bodies that have the right to request and receive such data and information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we agree not to disclose your personal information to third parties.
Period of storage of personal data
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The retention period of your personal data is not limited. Your personal data is processed for a period not longer than necessary in accordance with its lawful purpose and the purposes set out in this Policy.
When you provide us with your personal data for processing, you have the following rights:
– request access to your personal data;
– demand the correction of any incorrect personal data about you;
– request the deletion of your personal data;
– restrictions and objections to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data mobility;
– withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
To exercise these rights, you must contact us with a written application sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please note that some components of https://rcpersona.com/, which require the availability of your personal data, may be discontinued once deleted.
Our site http://rcpersona.com/ is not designed or developed for children under 14 years of age. The processing of personal data of minors aged 14 to 18 is carried out only with the consent of parents (adoptive parents) or guardians.
If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data, you can contact us, the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or the court.
We would like to inform you that all necessary measures have been taken to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational tools.
We use HTTPS data encryption technology from your browser to the site – https://rcpersona.com/.
Unfortunately, it must be acknowledged that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure. Therefore, as soon as we receive your information, we will do our best to protect your personal information.
Changes to the terms of the Policy
The terms of the http://rcpersona.com/ Policy are subject to change. All changes take effect from the moment of their publication. By continuing to use https://rcpersona.com/, you confirm your agreement with the new terms of the Policy in the version in force at the time of using https://rcpersona.com/.
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using http://rcpersona.com/, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of this Policy and the rights granted to personal data subjects under Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” and you agree with the stated conditions by marking the column “I agree”.