- Salary: 1500 – 2000 €
- Work schedule: 4 working days/4 days off (from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
- Job application: Official employment contract
- Accommodation: Provided free of charge
- Food: 2 free meals
- Place of work: Lithuania
Our client is the largest and most modern group of meat processing enterprises in Lithuania, which is one of the largest producers of meat products in Central Europe. It started its operations in 1994 and currently occupies a large part of the Lithuanian market of meat products.
Due to the opening of the new line we are looking for a raw meat processor to join our team.
Open position: Meat trimmer
What Do You Need To Do: Crumbling all kinds of meat (pork/veal)
• Experience working with different types of meat
• Possession of various tools for cutting meat
• Physical endurance
• Implementation of sanitary and hygienic standards
• Willingness to learn and grow
• Work in one 12-hour shift (6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
• Work shifts – 4 working days / 4 days off
• Breaks – 1.5 hours during the working day
• The total number of working hours during the month is 170 (in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania)
• It is possible to work overtime 50-80 hours/month
• Average monthly salary – 1500-2000 € (depends on work experience)
• Attendant – 4.5 – 5 €/hour
• Specialist – 7 €/hour
Qualification is determined at an online interview with a Biovela manager
Benefits of working:
• The employer pays for all visa costs, flights, and also compensates for training in a specialty
• Official contract with the company
• Full benefits package (health insurance).
• Speedy execution
• Free comfortable accommodation
• 2 free meals
• Work on a new line
Before the start of registration, an individual interview is held with each employee so that each employee receives all the necessary information about the employer and the terms of employment.
After the interview, the date of arrival and employment is agreed upon.